Parade of Homes Spring 2022 – STK Homes
Parade of Homes is an annual spring and fall event hosted by the Central Oklahoma Home Builders Association where new homes in developing neighborhoods from Edmond to Moore, Yukon to Midwest City, and everywhere in between are open to the public. This year’s 2022 spring parade will be open April 22-24 & April 29-May 1 from 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Parade guidebooks can be picked up at any OnCue location throughout the OKC metro or details and maps can be found at Parade of Homes.
Parade of Homes vs. Open House
You might be thinking, “This sounds like any typical ‘open house’ that I drive by all the time during the weekends.” The short answer to that is, no. This is an event that is unlike any other as it allows you to see and feel your dream home, get ideas on the latest trends in home designs, and allows you to connect with the best home builders in the top neighborhoods across the Oklahoma City area.
Are the Homes for Sale?
Homes can have one of three statuses: for sale, sold, or can be built. In some instances, you might drive up to a home that is still under construction. With today’s crazy market and material shortages, some builders are still waiting on items to arrive before completion.
Why Should You Attend?
If you’re thinking about buying a new home, it’s definitely worth your time to visit the 2022 spring parade of homes. And even if you aren’t in the market right now, come treat yourself to this annual self-guided tour of Oklahoma’s best new homes. As mentioned above, this event is open to the public and is encouraged for everyone to enjoy.
What to Know Before You Go
With homes flying off the market, a little preparation will go a long way toward a productive parade of homes visit. Here are a few tips:
- Grab a guidebook at your nearest OnCue location or the Parade of Homes Map Online.
- Flip through and circle your favorite picks – more than likely, you won’t be able to see them all
- Plan out your route prior
- Split your route into two days (if necessary)
- Prepare for any kind of weather
- Make note that most homes do not allow the use of bathrooms
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Arrive early so you can take your time touring each home
- Take tons of pictures
STK Parade Homes
Keep an eye out for STK’s parade homes. Visit homes jam-packed with high-quality finishes. Did you know that every STK home is HERS tested?
The following STK communities/addresses will be in this year’s 2022 spring parade.
- Piedmont, Oklahoma – Northwood Village, 12908 NW 140th Terrace
- Piedmont, Oklahoma – Town Central, 1393 Umber Way
- Yukon, Oklahoma – The Pinnacle at Brookstone, 11013 SW 30th Circle
For more information about the 2022 Spring Parade of Homes or STK Homes, contact Carla, our online sales counselor, at 405.696.7202.